In Recruit, vacancies are organised under projects. The advantage of this, is that it allows you to organise them by different projects, departments, clients, or any other organisational criteria.
- Log in to your Recruit account
- Go to the Sourcing section
- Click on the orange + Project button
- Next, you will need to enter a project title, and a description, where you can add detail about this brand new project you're creating
- After the project has been created, you have the ability to go back and edit it's information when the need arises
- You can add users to the project, so that they can be notified of any changes to it, or new applicants for the vacancies it contains
- You can also add a Canonical Company. This allows Recruit to understand your organisation, and intelligently match and rank candidates for you