Adding vacancies is one of the core functionalities of the Recruit platform. We love helping you facilitate posting these vacancies and getting them filled quickly. To this end, we would always recommend adding thorough and accurate information, to attract the right candidates for you.
Creating new vacancies
- After logging in, go to the Sourcing section
- Go to the project you would like to add the vacancy to
- Click on + Vacancy at the upper-right, to start creating a new vacancy
After clicking + Vacancy, you will be prompted to enter the following information for this new vacancy
- Vacancy title
- Candidate skills & attributes - Enter the required experience and qualifications for this job. Add any information relevant to the skills needed, qualifications, techniques and certifications for this role.
- Additional information about the process - Enter company information, recruitment policies and anything else relevant to the role here.
- You can also add additional text fields with your own custom names here optionally
- Talent Pools - Select the Elevate Open Market, and any other relevant Talent Pools to the vacancy.
- Location - Where is the vacancy located?
- Rates - Here you can enter the target rate, maximum rate, pay type, currency, and also make the rate private.
- Details - Vacancy's duration, ideal start, number of positions, and the employer reference number. The employer reference number is important in that it is specifically for track this vacancy you are creating. It can be anything, but it needs to be unique.
- Forms & Documents - This is an optional step. Here you can add any forms or documents that need to be completed by the applicant.
- The final step is to review the information you have inputted, and if it is accurate and thorough, it's time to post the vacancy by clicking Publish Now.
Once the vacancy has been posted, it can be viewed in the Vacancies section.
You can follow your vacancy and see how many candidates have applied, and at what stage they are at. There are multiple options you can explore for managing your candidates.