You can change your password for security reasons, or reset it if you forget what it is. When you create a new password, make sure that it's at least 8 characters long. Try to use a combination of numbers, letters and punctuation marks.
Changing your password
- Log in to your account
- Go to Menu and select Change Password
- Enter your current password
- Enter and re-enter your new password
- Click Change Password
Resetting your password
- To receive a password reset email, click the Forgot your password link
- Enter your email address, and click Request reset password link
- Open the email and click on the orange Reset Your Password button
- Enter your new password twice and click on Continue
If you encounter any issues with getting your password reset, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you out!