If you have admin permissions within the Recruit platform, you are empowered to add new users as you need to. With admin permissions, you can also add them to projects and modify their permissions accordingly as well.
- After logging in, click on the Menu button at the top-right
- Select the Users option
- Click on the orange + User button
- After selecting this option, you will need to enter their first and last name, choose am appropriate user group for their permissions, and add their email address
- Click on Create Account
Congratulations, you have just added a new user! After they have been created, you can select what projects they should be a part of.
- Go to the Sourcing section
- Go to the People & Notifications section
- Go to the Add People section
- Type in the user's name in the search bar
- From the drop down menu, choose the user you wish to add to the project
For more on editing your projects as an admin user, check out the help article here.