You will be able to build a dynamic view of your existing talent available with the help of Workforce in no time.
- First, add a few details like company name, your full name, email address
- An interactive wizard tool will guide you through the process of adding your company account details
- The detail you can add include company logo and name, website URL, your main industry, and a company description
When you first log in, there will be an introductory video pop up. This video guides you through the steps in getting your account set up.
- The next step is to set up profile. After uploading your CV, this will only take a moment to populate your profile with your experience and information
- The next step, is to get your team invited! You can send out invites to team members on an individual basis, or in bulk
- After an invite has been sent out, the team member will receive an invitation. If they don't follow the link to set up their account, reminder emails will be sent to them after 24 and 72 hours
If you'd like to learn how to use Elevate Workforce from the people who built it, watch a video demo
Workforce allows you to customise how you want to present your employee landscape, to identify potential future skills gaps, gender diversity, and more. This allows you to make informed decisions on how to best align your internal workforce, before you consider external hires.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us using the chat bubble at the bottom-right, or send an email to email@example.com!