We created this step-by-step guide to help you create your company's Workforce account, set up your profile and send out invites to your staff.
What you'll need:
- you will need a company logo image to be ready and handy (.jpg, .png, .eps file types are all good)
- your most recent CV to create your own user profile (this will also encourage your staff to do the same)
- the email addresses of your employees to send invites out
- First, create the company account:
- Add the company name
- Your details (name, email address and create a password)
- Agree to T&Cs, GDPR terms
- You are in! Congratulations!
- By now you have received an email notification confirming that the account has been setup.
2. Next, Setup your Organisation
- Click on the Setup your Organisation tab. This will take you to an interactive wizard tool which will help you add all the details in no time:
- Follow the steps and add details as requested:
- Add the Company logo, website, the industry your working in and a few words of your firm
2. Add at least one office location
Top Tip: Use the search field to autofill in the details. Add the postcode and choose the exact address fom the drop-down menu.
3. Check the account permission groups.
( Note: More groups can be added if needed. More on user permissions here). These groups will grant member different level of access to the company data (being able to view other user's profiles and resumes, edit them, see different projects etc.)
4. Add Teams.
You can set up separate teams for your Finance, Sales, Support etc departments. As your colleagues sign up to Workforce they will be able to join the teams you've created. This will make it easier for you to manage your account, map skills and the talent across your organisation.
5. Send out Invites.
You will have the chance to send out email notifications to your colleagues inviting them to Elevate Workforce to upload their CVs and create their own profiles.
- send out individual invites to your staff. Select the user group they should belong to (Admin, HR, Staff), add their name and email address and hit Save. (More on user groups here)
- This will send out an email notification similar to this one, inviting them to create their Elevate Workforce account.
- You can choose to send out bulk invites to multiple users.
You can skip any of these steps and go back later to add them. An 'empty' circle will warn you that a step has been missed:
6. Let's create your own profile
Now that you have added the company details, it's time to create your own user profile. Click on the 'Setup your Profile' tab on the top of your screen.
You can also access your profile if you open the main menu bar (click on the 3 vertical lines in the top right corner of your screen) and select the 'View/Edit Profile' tab
- Upload your latest CV. This will be imported to the platform automatically and create your profile
- Keep your profile up to date by adding skills, qualifications
What else could I do?
- Here is a great overview on what Workforce is and how it could benefit your employees. Suggest your colleagues to have a quick look.
- This document will guide them through the profile set up process.
- Contact the Elevate Support team for further assistance by clicking on the chat bubble in the bottom left corner. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com