A vacancy can be fulfilled in both the Vacancy's details page, and also from within the Vacancy Editor.
Vacancy details page
- Click on the Fulfil Vacancy button
- This will take you to a new window where you can select the green 'I want to fulfil this Vacancy button'
- Select a Reason from the drop-down menu (e.g. 'Vacancy has been filled', 'Budget pulled' etc.)
- You will also need to add a short message that will be added to the email sent to the unsuccessful candidates. This can be a few words like:
"Many thanks for your interest in this role, we are notifying you that this requirement has now been filled and no further applications are being considered. You may be considered for requirements in the future. Thank you for your application but this position has now been filled."
- Click on the orange Close Vacancy button.
- Select a Reason from the drop-down list
- Add a your message that will be sent to the unsuccessful candidates
- Click on the orange Close Vacancy button
- This will send an email to all the candidates that have applied to your vacancy and have not been marked as Hired
Once a vacancy is fulfilled, all applicants will move to Unsuccessful tab apart from any of those who are in the Hired list.
For example, below you can see that the vacancy has been filled, and there are 4 applicants under the Unsuccessful tab and 1 under Hired.