As an administrator of your employer account, you can create, edit or delete other user accounts; assign them to different user groups; set the level of permission they have on the account (i.e. being able to view/edit vacancies, send offers to candidates and so on).
To view a list of all the user accounts created, select the Users tab from the main Menu list.
Here, you can view all of the users in an employer account, search for users, create new users, and disable user accounts.
Disabling a user account will mean they can no longer log in to their account.
Create new users
- First, click on the orange +User button
- Add their first and last name, select which usergroup they should belong to (admins, HR, recruiters etc. This will set their user permissions on the account) and finally, add their email address.
- Click on the green 'Create New Account' button
- An email notification will be sent to their inbox, welcoming them to Elevate and inviting them to log in by setting up a new password.
Edit and disable existing user accounts
- Select the account from the main Users list
- You will be able to change their first or last name from this window
- Remove/Add them to different User Groups
- You can also disable the account. Please note that once disabled, then won't be able to log back into their Elevate account
User groups allows you to create groups with a set level of permissions.
E.g. you may have a group who only creates and publishes vacancies or a group who only manages hiring candidates.
- Select User Groups from the main Menu
- This will open up a list of existing groups and their details
- Click on the green 'View' to open access details of a group (description, list of current and available permissions)
- You will also be able to add/remove permissions as required
Creating a new user group
- Click on the orange +User Group button as seen above
- Add a name, a short description (e.g. 'recruiters with limited access level' - this will be a group for users who can create and edit vacancies, but will not be able to see private details of candidates: offers received&accepted, compliance details, documents attached and so on)
- Select the permissions you want to assign to this group from the Available permissions list
- I want them to be able to create, and update vacancies, but I don't want them to be able to close them down. So I select the all the options at the Vacancies permission other than Close and Delete
- I also want them to be able to create, view and edit projects, but don't want the to be able to delete them. So I select the Create, View, Update options.
- You'll be able to see a list of selected permission if you scroll back up to the top of your screen. You can modify these at any time even after you have saved your new User Group
- Click on the orange Save button from the bottom of your screen and the new group will be added to the current user groups' list.
- You can now go back to the Users list and assign existing users to the new group or create new ones assigning them directly to the new group